I'm leaving on a big old plane or 2 tomorrow night :)
I along with girlie # 3 are flying to visit grandma and grandpa and leaving girlies 1 & 2 here with daddy :) :) :) lucky lucky daddy I am sooooooo excited that I am staying up to do web check in at 0005 hrs
I've got lots to do tomorrow though, I have to do the washing or we shall all be naked, I need to try and get some muslin for a project if not tomorrow will definately get it while I am away, I need to pack our bags and unload 3/4 of the girlies 'must haves' for the red eye flight, hello little one you WILL sleep all the way lol. I am getting my hair cut and coloured....long overdue next Tuesday at noon, I am going to surprise our property manager on Friday lol and will get to visit our house next week :), I get to go to REAL shops, limited to Rockmans here :( and who can resist a visit to McDonalds.....not us lol.
I am waiting very impatiently for a book delivery from Amazon.com, I have some japanese fabrics winging their way here and I also snuck in an order with Patchwork Angels for Anni Downs A Christmas Story and a Lynette Anderson stitchery..... and I am going to be so BUSTED lol as they will all arrive while I am away, lucky my man loves me :)
I spent today at my local patchwork shop, Tuesday is my intro to patchwork class, I have completed 4 of the 9 blocks, I am using black and white fabrics and it looks fab if I do say so myself, although I am having 'point' issues on 1 side EVERY WEEK lol at least I am out of the back sew habit I had lol. I will try and get some pictures of my blocks on the blog tomorrow in fact I am taking the blocks out and placing them with the camera beside the computer, which is the 2nd thing I switch on each morning right now lol
SO the blog will be quiet until I return but I will definately update as soon as I get home hopefully I will have some sharies for you all.
Happy Stitching
Have a Great & Safe Trip kate.
ReplyDeletecheers
maree
I hope you have a wonderful trip. The bag you showed in the last post is beautiful.
ReplyDelete