Friday, April 15, 2011

Slack I know

No photo of the supersized quilt....

the only stitching I have done lately is of the

matching supersized quilt.

1 side left to go

yay!

All is quiet on the homefront

busy with the girlies

and the house

booking flights for NSW

he leaves May 1st

and I have to say I am looking forward to some

time out, I am a bit over him wanting to go where ever I go

questioning where I am going, what I will be doing

who I will be seeing

I have been spending quite a bit of time at the gym

for peace lol

don't get me wrong its nice having him here but

geez louise, 24 hours a day together is starting to get

to me. I might need to spend some time in my sewing room

next week, while he packs his shed up

very very slowly

2 boxes packed, and too many more to go

we are off to collect our yard ornament tomorrow

the camper trailer, so we can see what is in there, and pack it ready to

go in August, so I will just need to add food and clothes.

its just what everyone needs in their front yard.....

I will be back sometime over the weekend

with the super sized quilts....

promise :)

1 comment:

  1. I so understand where you are coming from!

    Enjoy the yard ornament!

    ReplyDelete