I have been trying to do a blogger post since the weekend but
blogger wouldn't let me.....
frustrating I can tell you
so whats going on in my house of girlies
I am flying to NSW on Friday, its a very last minute trip
as dh is the big 40 on Saturday, and I fly home again
on Monday
the girlies are going to Grandma and Grandpas for the
weekend so I can go, and a girlfriend is going to look
after the kitties and the naughty puppy.
then
June 2nd the girlies and I are off to NSW again, this time as
a suprise for dh, we are sailing on the Spirit of Tasmania June 2nd and
will drive to him on the 3rd, at this stage we will be sailing out of
Melbourne on the 13th home on the 14th.
But its a secret, the girlies will only know when we pull up at
the Spirit of Tasmania wharf in Devonport and dh will know
when we pull up outside his office :)
It wil be a big old adventure of the girl type lol
I just need to be able to get out of Melbourne and then it
should be ok.
Miss E gave me a voucher for
'A day of no talking' so I will be handing her that as we drive off the ship
in Melbourne.
I had a great mothers day apart from Miss E who had a touch
of gastro, nothing like vomit to remind you, that you are indeed
a mother lol.
No sewing going on, still doing Mother Goose, no more progress
on Tis the Season, and it is absolutely freezing here at the moment.
Will be back soon hopefully with some sewing/stitchng progress
to share :)
Olá sou do Brazil e estou te seguindo.
ReplyDeleteBeijos
Lena