Thursday, November 3, 2011

Its a Finish

I had some photocopy-ing to do this morning
which took longer than I thought so I didn't get
a chance to play on the quilty beast today

BUT

I did make something very cute, and its for ME

Its the sewing case from Anni's gorgeous book

Some Kind of Wonderful


I chose not to do the stitcheries and lordy the lining
drove me bonkers but I persevered and got it done

Pies and Tarts progress


SEVEN ( yes 7) tarts left to stitch down, 5 tarts 1.5 tarts still to make though :(


I love it, I love it

I LOVE IT


but I don't love it enough to make the full sized quilt :)

any suggestions on quilting it????


3 comments:

  1. sewing case is great......doing well with the pies and tarts.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you piesa and tarts :)
    If i ever finish mine i would like to get it quilted like this http://quiltsonbastings.blogspot.com/2010/09/pats-pies-tarts-quilt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, your pies and tarts quilt is fantastic, you should love it too. Love Anni's bag also, I was looking at that in the pattern book the other day.

    ReplyDelete