Thursday, June 28, 2012

She has

a new bed, well a preloved antique bed

found on a local buy/sell/trade site

I love it and once the weather warms up

I will do a bit of work on it, sand it, paint it or
re varnish it. we collect it 

lunchtime Saturday


this will be Miss Sophie's new bed/ guest bed

its a double and her super sized quilt will fit it perfectly

and it will fit perfectly in her bedroom..

We have a 'handyman' here today he is installing shelves into all
the wardrobes, Emma and Imogen's are finished, Sophie's just need to
have the shelves put in and I am guessing the ones in the my bedroom
will be done tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Love it - looks like it has a story to tell....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bed! Looks gorgeous and will look great with a quilt-great find!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete