Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Still Alive

We have just been really busy lately.

Gardening, yes, gardening.

I have chopped down 3 ute loads of tree branches.

2 ute loads of other garden waste

and I have maybe another 3 ute loads of
daisy bushes waiting to be taken to the dump,
and we have had so many people say that its
so nice to see the garden being cared for, it was
very neglected when we shifted in, I can't wait for
spring to arrive to see the fruits of all my hard
work.

last week we had the weather from hell descend upon us,
wild and windy and very very wet.

Unfortunately the 1 pine tree that came down in the storm
very cleverly fell between the other pine trees and
as a result the 30 remainng trees that need to come down so we
can get some sunlight all day into the house are still
standing.

the upside to the wild wet and windy day was I got to sit in
front of the heater and watch mindless crap on tv while I
stitched, sadly no pics to share as I am on the kids computer
while mine downloads the latest anti virus and emails.

I haven't been near a computer for almost 2 weeks!

My mama has had her last chemo treatment, now we wait and see
what the verdict is, she has everyside effect listed, and has done it
tough, but fingers crossed her final results are good ones.

My twinnies are turning 11 next week! I can't believe it 11.
My baby girl is learning Irish dancing at school, she is such a character
and our biggest boy Mr 23, has just moved to Melbourne for work

So all is good, we are all still happy and well and I promise
it won't be so long between posts again xx


6 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that it's only life keeping you away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate
    glad to hear your mum is doing ok, I hope you get good news soon.... like you we get terrible winds here in Alberta, sometimes they are relentless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate ... the waiting game ... Glad to hear mum is doing better. hope all the news in the future is good news.... take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know you can't trust those pine trees to do what you want them to do!

    Good to hear all is ok.

    ReplyDelete