My twinnies turned 12, 2 weeks ago gosh they grow up far to quickly, I had a birthday too. This year I was 32+10, sounds so much better than saying I turned 42!
My mum had a cat scan last week to check up on her cancer issues, sadly they weren't good results her lung cancer has spread her choices are do nothing, hard core chemo or take a tablet which will give her itchy acne, mum has always had beautiful skin so she has ruled that treatment out. She doesn't want chemo as it makes her so unwell so I am waiting for her to tell me she is going to do nothing at the moment.
In true mum fashion she is booking a holiday, her reasoning is she needs to use her frequent flyer points while she can, bless her, so we are having visitors very soon, can't wait to see her & dad again.
It's school holidays here, not much happening this week at all, next week however will be busy and very, very cold as Emma and I are off to Canberra on Sunday. It's Kanga Cup time, Em is so excited, she has games Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, we are hoping to make the finals which start on Thursday and then home on Friday via Spotlight & Addicted to Fabric :) in preparation for the cold Canberra winter I have knitted myself a scarf and a very cute beanie, they are expecting -3 on Monday and we have a soccer game at 8:45am Lordy we are going to freeze!
Dh & I bought in my quilting frame from the garage last weekend so far I have quilted 2 quilts they just need the binding sewn down and we juggled furniture so it can stay in the house permanently. Henry loves it inside and he spends a lot of time sitting on it or sleeping in his basket in the sun and of course it makes a great spot for bird watching through the windows
Hello there Miss Kate. Pleased you have managed to get your quilting frame out and are working on it again. It will be nice for you to have your Mum and Dad visiting. Bugger about her results, it would be so fabulous if it was a bit more positive for you guys. You have been putting up with it for ages now. Sending you big loves.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back....and belated birthday wishes....I guess I could say I am turning 50+10 this year then! Enjoy time with your family......and the scarf and beanie will be very handy in Canberra - was there a couple of weeks ago and it was quite brisk in the mornings :)
ReplyDelete