We fly out in the morning to say goodbye to my mama, my brother has organised for me to go and see her one last time tomorrow afternoon, before her funeral on Wednesday
The past 3 days have been hard, there have been lots of tears shed, lots of questions from the girlies, but my husband has taken control, he organised our flights, got a relief in to look after his work, organised leave from his job, sorted out who was going to have the kids, answered the phone and let those who needed to know, know that mum was gone.
He has taken over the running of the house, he even did breakfast club at school for me this morning, he is my rock and I know that I would not make it through this week without him by my side. I don't think I could ever repay. He is a keeper for sure and my mum absolutely adores him.
So I will be back in a few days.
Thank you for your comments, it means a lot, even though I knew it was going to happen it was still a big shock, especially at 6:15 on a Saturday morning.
I will love you forever and miss you always, and I do miss her.

I am so sorry for your loss!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe travel.
Miss Kate, it's times like these that we know who loves us for who we are, and this is what Paul is showing you. Unconditional love. I am so pleased you have his strength to lean on hun. Huge hugs.
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate...thinking of you at this time
ReplyDeleteMy sincere sympathy Kate. Hugs....
ReplyDelete