Saturday, December 7, 2013

FNWF


For the first time in ages I joined in with the FNWF. It was rather productive but due to a cub/scout activity today this is the first chance I have had to blog about it

First up is the beginnings of a '12 days of Christmas' sampler, I'm not in a rush to get it done, as long as finished by Christmas 2014 all will be good




Next I worked on a wagon wheel block, only 2 more to make for this month


Tomorrow I have a feeling I am not going to be able to move without wincing in agony, we rode our bikes about 2 kms, then hiked up giant hills another 2kms, before hiking back down the giant hills and biking back to the cars. My feet are so sore and I have muscles I didn't realise I had 😉 

So I am hoping to get some more wagon wheel blocks made and some more cross stitch done.

Iam off blog hoping to see what everyone else achieved.

4 comments:

  1. Great start on sampler and love those wagon wheel blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you could join us. Love the wagon wheel block. Hope you're recovered LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wagon wheels..
    Hope you muscles feel better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty wheel block and great start to your stitching.

    ReplyDelete