Friday, October 10, 2014

Dilly Bag Along

Well here I am again blogging after a long absence. 

This time it's for gnomeangel a Dilly Bag Along. 

I choose to use a charm square pack I had of the CUTEST fabric for mine, 2 layer cake squares for the base and some text print and a gorgeous stripe.

I was a bit naughty and forgot to take photos as I went though Doh!


My finished bag



this is a huge dilly bag, and perfect if you have caught the hexie bug like me



No template plastic available……. I used 4 laminating sheets, laminated them together a voila
template plastic 


I have made mine for a friend, shhhhh don't tell her 


5 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the fabrics you've used on this one. It's a fabulous size right! Nice work McGyvering that base ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you back.

    Do you use the plastic for the bag base ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, I used the laminated sheets for my base as I couldn't sorce any template plastic locally, 4 sheets stuck together worked really well x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kate, what a great idea.

      Delete