Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Week in Pictures

                     

                           

I stitched all the stems on Bring Me Flowers that I had missed

                           
The final four alternate blocks for Bring Me Flowers, which I had to reverse sew 
and re-stitch so they were right 

                           

I've made good progress on my Steam Punk blocks


                           

Bring Me Flowers at the start of the sewing together marathon


                           

Just needs its borders


                           

More Steam Punk blocks


                         

                         

1 border down, 3 to go to finish Bring Me Flowers
 (I have 2 borders to go as of today)

                         

2 borders waiting to be sewn together


                         

I sourced this gorgeous pattern, it's called Irish Circles 
and is by Karen Cunningham, I'll be ordering it this week


                         

Another steam punk block missing it's centre circle though, 
and there is another block finished no photo of it yet though 
I think that takes my Steam Punk block tally to 28


                         

The beginnings of Jen Kingwells 2014 mystery BOM run by 
Amitie Textiles which I have been collecting

                         

And some more of month 1

                         

All stitched together (and unironed) today while I was on the sidelines at soccer

                                   

I found this fabulous book/magazine before soccer, 
there are a couple of projects I want to make

                       

and that's my week in pictures, 

I wonder if I'll get as much done this week











1 comment:

  1. excellent work.........lots of great projects.............

    ReplyDelete