Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Still Around

Life sure does get in the way sometimes, we've finished up the 2015 soccer season, Miss I played in her first rep soccer tournament her team placed third, which was a fabulous effort considering the team only had 4 weeks of training before the tournament, Miss E and Miss I have since trialled for the 2016 rep soccer teams and both made it, guess we will be heading of to Goulburn and Nowra next year for the next round of tournaments.

I'm still involved in the admin side of soccer, and I'm still on 3 different committees, all to do with soccer, 2 are a once a month commitment, the 3rd is a tri monthly commitment but one that always takes me away from home.

Miss S is playing summer netball, both big girls have jobs, 1 at the local Chinese restaurant and the other at the fish and chip shop.

We travelled home to Tasmania in September as my dad got married, it was great day but I still shed a tear but he is happy and as far as I am concerned that is all that matters at the end of the day, and his new wife is lovely and they are very well suited.

Miss E has been having some issues at school with being bullied and being isolated by her so called friends, I prefer the term mean girls, mean to the point of her walking out of class, out of the school and arriving home at 10:30 in the morning, I was livid that the school had no idea she was gone, we have had some things put in place for her for when the nasty bitches decide its time to start on her again and fingers crossed it all settles down and she can finish the year in peace. We made the decision to move her and Miss I to our almost local private school from 2016. Miss S will stay where she is at she is happy and will stand up for herself.

I've been busy sewing away, although I seem to be doing more hand piecing than machine piecing, I went of a quilty retreat with some fabulous girls, I did an Irene Blanck class, if you ever get the opportunity to take a class with Irene you must do it, she is a gorgeous fun lady.

I'll pop back in the next few days and share some photos, because a post without photos just won't do 


No comments:

Post a Comment