Auntie Greens Garden, I am thrilled to report
that while I recovered from my recent surgery I worked
on this and it now has all four appliqué side borders complete
The very bad Baby "Miss Wallagrargh'
does this pose on every quilt in progress
I lay out on the carpet
Ive started hand piecing Chris Jurds
Supernova Leftovers, mine will be all scrappy when its finished
I started another new project (as I do), using 1.5" hexagons
and half hexagons. I have no real plans for what it will
become but its using up even more scraps and my
much loved text prints
Im not sure if I like the out ring of text prints,
so I may take them of yet and continue with the half hexies
in text prints
someone turned 13
and had a bedroom makeover
love her sign, I think I need one too
I'm still stitching away on Mary Tolman, I have made some design
changes, as you do, and I'm much happier with it.
I have since completed the top section, with all the
filler pieces now added
prepping more hexy diamonds
the right hand side of the top section
all the filler blocks basted and ready to be stitched, where
would we be without snap lock bags
still stitching filler blocks
1 design change i have made is to continue with the
hexagons in the borders, not the strip of fabric as in the book
this delicious Lake House prints my border fabric
oops she's at it again
I bought in October of 2015, I metre of this fabric,
then when I decided in early October of this year that
I needed to use it as my Mary Tolman boarder fabric
I had to hope and pray I could still get it, as it wasn't ever
reprinted in the yellow. Thank goodness I managed to get
the last 3.8m on the bolt, 12 months later. Disaster avoided
Ive been on a quilty retreat, at Galong in NSW
night 1 we had an amazing storm complete with hail
I chose to do a Hand Quilting class with Judy Lekie
I had a ball, and finished the sample we were given
so Judy very kindly drew me another design and I
stitched that on day 2
class sample
feathers
this Clover Thimble was on our requirements list, I
bought it but couldn't get used to it on the weekend,
when I came home I was determined to use it and
now its my quilting thimble of choice
I drew up my own design and continued to practise
feathers and cross hatching in the centre
baptist fans around the edges, and this is where I am
up to
last week I made a makers tote to carry Mary Tolman
around in
it holds so much
my beloved put up a peg board for me above my
cutting table
and a smaller one for my rulers behind the door
still stitching Mary Tolman filler blocks
Hexagons are 'my thing'
playing along in IG the hashtag was notion love, I am
a clover addict,
and on Sunday we discovered our faithful 13 yo
Fisher & Paykel workhorse would work no longer.
the repairman uttered the words
Not Financially Viable to Repair, so I had to go and select
a new workhorse, which is currently doing the first load of
its long life I hope






busy busy busy as usual.....love all the bits your working on.......i've been doing a bit of chunky hand quilting........
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteVery Helpful Article. บ้านผลบà¸à¸¥à¸§ันนี้ It might help you. บ้านผลบà¸à¸¥à¸§ันนี้ Thanks For Sharing
บ้านผลบà¸à¸¥à¸§ันนี้ Thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteThis Is Really Useful And Nice Information. บ้านผลบà¸à¸¥à¸§ันนี้
This are such great articles. บ้านผลบà¸à¸¥à¸§ันนี้ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
https://sakukrub1.wixsite.com/mysite/post/all-blown-up-every-supercharged-car-and-suv-available-for-2020 I appreciate for reading my blogs.
ReplyDeleteThis are new articles style for you. https://sakukrub98.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/08/12/123914?_ga=2.150943742.935494019.1597040624-1286484823.1596077192 You can find some new idea on this. https://our-mrs-saku-love.tumblr.com/post/626213383366180865/lotus-debuts-evora-gt4-concept-race-car-recommits It might help you to write or think some new idea.
http://site-2272261-6860-7525.mystrikingly.com/blog/2021-hyundai-veloster-n-adds-eight-speed-dual-clutch-option-among-updates Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
https://5e43ec86db9aa.site123.me/blog/2021-hyundai-veloster-n-adds-eight-speed-dual-clutch-option-among-updates I am very glad for reading my articles.
such a nice work embroidery digitizing usa great stitches *!
ReplyDelete