Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It was one of those days

You know the day, its the day that if something is going to go wrong it will go wrong.

My little car had starting issues this morning and I am a bit concerned as it is only 7 months old..... fingers crossed she starts in the morning first pop, or RAC I am calling you!

then I decide that I would cut some gorgeous fabric I picked up last week to start the bag I am making, bad bad idea. I completely messed up and I messed up so badly that I had to go into town and buy another 1.1 metres....is turning out to be an expensive bag lol but its all cut out and I need to finish the embroidery which will take about 20 minutes then I can get stuck into the sewing of it on Wednesday.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother lol

17 comments:

  1. Hi Kate welcome to blogland
    I will add you to my favourites and check back soon
    hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    Welcome to blogland and WA. I live on the Olympic Peninsula in Olalla (close to Gig Harbor). How remote are you?
    Anita
    http://anitas-bedofroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Welcome to blogland! Sorry about the mess up...happens to all of us! Come by and visit some time! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate....welcome, welcome, welcome now this will be a big adventure..just sit back and enjoy...I started blogging last year after being encouraged by Chookyblue (she is a treasure) and joining her Secret Santa and what a great time I have had...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate
    Welcome to blogland, I have only been blogging since November 07, but do enjoy it,it is a great way of sharing with others.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate, welcome to blogging. You'll have a blast and meet some of the nicest ladies you'd probably never otherwsie have the opportunity to meeet in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kate & welcome to blogland.I will add you to my google reader & check back from time to time don't be shy.
    cheers
    maree

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to blogland. You're going to love being here. Hugs from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kate,
    Welcome to blogging. Its great fun isn't it. I am also a newbie of a month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi kate first of all Welcome to glogger land .I have got a lot of blogger friends through glogging .When i started to make thing i used so much fabric . lol .then my sister in law said measure twice and cut one . So I do this all the time now .I have got a book that I write thing in so I dont forget what I have learnt. This has help me so many time .Good luke with the bag .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome te blogland. Blogland allows us to follow other very creative quilters.
    I've added you to my favorites in Bloglines, that way I can keep up with all your postings :)
    Come by and visit some time. You will be surfing all the way to the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kate,
    Welcome to the Blogoverse! I'm a Queenslander transplanted in Tasmania, how could you have ever left and are you missing Tas? Hope to see plenty of your work blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kate,
    What can I say? Blogland is the best and I've added you to my blogline so happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Kate
    Iam fairly new to blogging too...only a few months now but it is sooooo adictive and you meet the most wonderful people. I hope you enjoy it as much as all of us do!
    Looking forward toseeing some pictures soon.
    Take care
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Kate! Ooooohh!! I'm well acquainted with THOSE sorts of days!! We all have them, believe me!! Just think how good that bag will look when you get it all finished - and we never waste fabric, it just gets 'recycled' into another project!! Will look forward to seeing some photos of it when you're finished. Hope you enjoy your venture into blogland - I wasn't sure what to make of it all, but find it's so much fun and I've made some great friends all over the world - I'm sure you will too!! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kate! We all have those days I think. I love blogging and reading blogs. It's so nice to 'meet' like minded people.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kate,
    I too am new to blogland, and see that Chookyblue has written both yours and my name as the two newest members. I have only put a little into into my blog, as am finding a real struggle to add pictures. I see that you too are doing the Secret Santa Swap and also Stitchers Angel - should be interesting cheers DAwni

    ReplyDelete