Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Sharies

This is the bag I made during the week, I really enjoyed doing the stitching. It is designed by Elizabeth Williams and was in Australian Country Threads, Vol 8 No 6 which was a Stitchery edition


I LOVE this bag :)




and here is a closer look at the embroidery




and the 1st block of girlie #2's quilt. It is Little Bluebirds designed by the gorgeous Janelle Wind my first attempt at needleturn applique which I think looks okay except for the birds beak/head.....it needs a bit of a tweek



and I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who has left a comment for me, my dh just doesn't get as excited as me when I complete a project, lol, so its great to see the comments :) :)





5 comments:

  1. Love the Bag Kate Gorgeous Embroidery.....Great Job on the new BOM your Bird looks just fine.
    cheers
    maree

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bag and love the bluebirds.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, the bag is lovely. I wish I could make those. My daughter is going to have her first child and it would be great if I knew how to make one of those bags. Keep up the great work. Renée

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag and the birdie is darling. Great work. I'm a BIG fan of stitchery...I just don't do is anymore. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete