Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busu Buy Busy

What a week and it's only Wednesday!

So far

the twosome made their first reconciliation :) last night, then we went for a counter meal at the pub which they loved

the dancing queens have had 1 dance class with the second today, Thursday is full dress rehearsal, Saturday is their concert.

We have had 1 guitar lesson, violin is on Friday

I have worked and I did a class yesterday

I have made 2 wall hangings both for us, but 1 is going on loan to the shop for a wee while when its finished (buttons & binding to sew down)

I am having fun checking up on UPS as I have an exciting parcel coming from the Fat Quarter Shop, its currently in Denmark and is due for delivery Friday :)

So that is our week. Flat out

I am looking forward to Sunday :)

I hope your week is as fun filled as ours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment