Welcome to our home, we hope you enjoy your tour!
we have views of Mt Barrow and Ben Lomand (sp)

The side part of our deck which wraps around the back of the house

Our Deck, a great place to sit on a warm summer night with good friends, good food and great wine :)

Part of our garden, I planted camellias along the fence just before we left, fingers crossed they are still alive

the rest of the garden, the lower level was all grass so my dad and I removed the grass and extended the top bed, its full of azaleas, rhododendrons bulbs, fruit trees roses

My kitchen smallish but practical unless there are 4 adults in there, then its a bit squished

more of the kitchen

the master bedroom, the wall opposite the window has built in wardrobes

the twosomes room

the sun room, which when we left was the dining room

the littlest girlie's room, when we go home she will be downstairs with her sisters in the spare bedroom and this room will be sewing central and the NRL watching room

the rest of the living room, it was at one stage the dining room too

the living room

the upstairs bathroom, loo is hiding behind the door

downstairs is the laundry, 3rd & 4th bedroom, storage and the back door

the rest of the living room, it was at one stage the dining room too

the living room

the upstairs bathroom, loo is hiding behind the door

downstairs is the laundry, 3rd & 4th bedroom, storage and the back door
We are 5 minutes walk from the girlies school, we are 10 minutes walk to the shop, we are 20 minutes walk from the centre of town and we were a 10 minute walk from Gumdrops and Frumpa too, now we have 60+mins walk to them.....
Can you see why I love it?
Oh and I found the missing tarts they were hiding out in my pattern drawer, and I found DH's missing since Christmas mobile phone, he will be a happy chappy tonight when I tell him.
Today I am working on PIF gifts, for Deb and Darlene :) with a bit of tiding, bed making and washing to do also. FUN FUN FUN
Have a great Friday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment