Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Supersized

I know they are HUGE
but at least if they ever get double beds
their quilts will fit and they won't need new ones


both sides hit the floor, my dad told them they would
now have somewhere to hide their junk where I wouldn't see it

thanks Dad lol


Miss I's and Harry


Miss S's and her pj's


the poor car


oh well as they say shit happens
and its very fixable and still driveable
just doesn't look the best,
I personally want to add

'a mans work' to it but I am not allowed too lol

6 comments:

  1. Your Quilts are lovely Kate..oh No that's not the New Car is it...Bummer.
    cheers for a Happy Easter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts look great, so cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish I had a quilt like the ones in this post. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL DONE on the quilts!

    Opps that is a BANG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quilts, and am always for oversized, easier to snuggle up then :)
    I did that to someone else's car the other night :( while a guy I have started dating is sitting in the passenger seat (oopsie so embarrassing)
    But again, insured, fixable, driveable... phew!

    ReplyDelete