Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend wrap up

Saturday morning we took a drive up the coast to
collect our much missed yard ornament

the camper trailer


and after only 2 goes and lots of OMG's by me it was in
the driveway, then we got to open it up and see just
what was hiding inside



and on the way home I recieved a text from my brother, with this picture



the girlies had decorated Buddha


nothing exciting was found just camp stretchers, matresses
camping stuff and the bike rack

So on Sunday after I went to the gym we loaded up the car with 5 bikes and
took the girlies on a bike ride.

We had a ball,  Miss I needs a new bike as she has
outgrown hers and she requested next time could we not
ride sooooo far lol we rode 2 kms in total on flat ground.....

Today I was off to the gym to do a cardio workout when I had the
urge to do the zig zag track, the first time I did it, it took me 55 minutes
from the car and back to the car, in along the Gorge path and back via the track

today it took me 39 minutes so my gym visits are paying off fitness wise :)


at the start of the zig zag track


the view from the top of the track


and less than 10 minutes from the car, can you see the Gorge path?
Thats the path I take to get to the ZZ track


Friday night was a cold one so we had a visitor inside



the naughty puppy if only he was this calm when he does come inside
he would be allowed in far more often.

Still need a photo of the supersized quilts, I am waiting for the
bunkers bedroom to be cleaned up.

and I have to show you what happened to my car today while I was out
with mum and dad seeking a suitable easter sunday picnic venue

nothing a little 4 day holiday at the smash repairers won't fix. We are just happy
I wasn't in it so no one was hurt and the other party left their details under the
wiper for me.

Mind you it was parked outside my parents house and another neighbour witnessed
it lol I can laugh about it now, but I was FURIOUS when we saw it....

10 days thats all we have had it for 10 days.....

so more photos to come hopefully tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. hey that looks like our yard ornament that isn't here either! lol...

    glad you weren't in the car....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate you've become a gym junkie!! Such a strong willed woman, you should be so proud of yourelf. Have you lost heaps of weight?
    Thank goodness you weren't in your car, it could have been terrible news.
    Love the Buddha.

    ReplyDelete