Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Progress

Yesterday I finally got to spend the day in my sewing room

and look what I managed to get together

Little Patchwork Village


this is for Imogens bedroom wall


today I managed to get my

Tis The Season top together, quilting starts tomorrow



my shadow Henry asleep on my sewing machine cover



Emma's quilts waiting for the binding


Love the quilting design Leanne used

Sophie and Emma are off on school camp tomorrow until
Friday afternoon

so my plan is to get the two wallhangings quilted
binding stitched on and sewn down

then on the weekend I will make the binding and sew at
least one onto one of Em's quilts as she doesn't have a 2nd bed
I really only need to finish one.

I have been stitching of a night in front of the tv, last night
I re started the final block of
Down in the garden, as soon as its done I will get that
sewn together and then I am almost up to date with my
BOM"S, well that just leaves
Anni Down's Garden BOM still on block 1
and Gail Pan's
Berries and Bluebirds again still on block 1

but its soooooo nice to be back at the machine again


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're settling into your new home and have found some time to sew. Keep at it and it will feel like home in no time.
    Cheers Shelley H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Little Patchwork Village is so gorgeous - I wish I had completed mine!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're a machine :)
    I just love how you have done the Little Patchwork Village. What range of fabric did you use on that?
    All the stitcheries are completed on mine but that is as far as it has gotten in the last year

    ReplyDelete
  4. your always so busy.........well done......

    ReplyDelete