Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ta Da

Little Patchwork Village, designed by Rosalie Quinlan is
quilted, binding sewn on and down

and


hanging on Imogens wall, personally I was a bit worried how the colours
looked as they were quite washed out on my design wall but
on Imgens wall they pop as she has a deep purple paint on one wall
and I love it


Down in the Garden, designed by Leanne Beasley just needs its final
border sewn on and it will be ready for quilting. Not sure when the quiting will
happen as I can't find any backings that I like locally so it may have to wait
unti I get a trip home to Tasmania.


and I am sure Henry will sleep anywhere, this was where I found him
at 11pm last night asleep with his water bowl, he only stayed there until
I went to bed then plodded downstairs to his pillow.

No machine work for me today, just a day of prep work for
Berries and Bluebirds and In My Garden ready for some stitching
in front of the tv tonight :)




1 comment:

  1. Well done Kate, you have made a beautiful job of both quilts.
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete