I know its Sunday night and I am
only just doing my FNSI post,
but better late than never
Suprise
I worked on block 4 of In My Garden
I know there are 3 flowers missing but I can't stitch them
on until the blocks are pieced
I got my flower pots, potted
and the ladybirds I did Thursday night
they are very cute and will be even cuter
when I embroider their legs.
Our weekend consisted of going to the beach yesterday it was warm
enough even for me to get in too.
Today it was overcast and wet, so dh went diving
the girlies played nicely (for once) and watched
the last Harry Potter movie
I got blocks 5 & 6 ready for stitching
caught up on my shows that I had recorded
and watched
Oranges and Sunshine.
Tonight I have been building a house (block 5)
Tomorrow is quilting group, so I will get to stitch the day
away with other likeminded ladies, even if I am the
baby of the group, its a great day out and
the ladies have lots of knowledge to share :)
Your blocks are looking great!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at quilting group :)
It looks like you had a productive FNSI. Every stitch does count!
ReplyDelete