Sunday, December 18, 2011

2 more to go

on my Anni BOM

Block 7 is done, I just need to stitch the Goose's beak and legs
and add some twine to the tomatoes


and what all the blocks look like as of today



Hoping to have this baby as my first finish for 2012

and there has been some stitch-a-long progress too



December is done and dusted, the sashing for January is
on , the chocolates are already stitched I just need
to stitch the daisy and January is done too

.I have swapped some fabric from the sashings, I have a dark
beige spot that I put into the sashing but I took it out and added
the cream/brown spot and the beige between the pink and green
blocks.


So lots of progress being made here.
YAY


4 comments:

  1. never surprises me how much you achieve..........well done........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your quilt is looking amazing. I have just started down the road of paper piecing and needleturn and have to say I am just loving it. Your blog is an inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, that quilt is gorgeous, and love your SKoW blocks. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your In my garden is looking wonderful. I am working on block 7 and it was lovely to find your blog and see your progress. Your SKOW is looking great too. I have just started so may be a little late!

    ReplyDelete