Monday, December 5, 2011

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas

Saturday night the girlies were given the job of

decorating our Christmas tree


and I hung our Christmas quilts up

A Christmas Story in the loungeroom


Tis the Season on the stairs


Today I hung our garland up on the stair banister
(looked much better hanging on our mantlepiece in Tas)


lighty decorated with 3 angels, 3 red baubles
and 3 apples


and Henrycat kept a very close eye on me today
from his  the ironing board


while I tried to quilt Park Avenue I am having tension issues
on the back.......driving me crazy


and if you look very closely


you can see I made it to the bottom border,
tomorrow it will be finished  I still have to quilt all
the dark triangles on each side.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate
    Your Park Ave quilt looks wonderful! Good job! But, it looks to me that the quilt is not on your fram correctly? You have the top going over the bar, when shouldnt it be under, then over? All the ones I have had have been this way..... Might have the effect on your tension
    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete