Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Whales, Clamshells and More

As promised, here are the photos of
what I am sewing, whales and more!

The whale shots I have had to crop so you can see them
they were a fair way out and I obviously need a bigger
zoom lens for my Canon





The pattern I bought at the Quilt hanging
its all foundation pieced, love it


block 1 of  'mum's quilt' this is actually my block
I will collect hers when I am home next next


that it will look like finished, I have to make the 9 centre blocks 
and the triangles for her. 


3 more block for Erin's quilt




and clamshell progress, they are rather fiddly things..
not sure if I actually like making clamshells


so there you have it, thats whats in my sewing pile at the moment!






1 comment:

  1. Im making the Lancaster quilt too, there is a great 2 min utube tutorial on the Blueberries shop site.
    Loving your applique blocks!

    ReplyDelete