Monday, October 29, 2012

It's terminal

Went to mum's big appointment today it's all gone to hell in a hand basket and the lung cancer has spread to her stomach and she has 3-5 large tumors, her specialist said her time is limited.
It was all to much for me and I walked out just after he started.

So very very sad tonight and I have to go home on Friday and tell my girlies about their Grandma

Not the news we wanted to hear at all
We are all very shocked tonight........

11 comments:

  1. Oh Kate.....that is terrible news........sending extra hugs.........enjoy your time with your Mum before you head home.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to read....love and hugs sent to you all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Kate - so not what anyone wants to hear. Our love and hugs being sent to all your family,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such horrible news. Enjoy the time with your mum before you fly out. Cyber hugs to you and all your family xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what terrible news... hugs and my thoughts with all your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear your sad news

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling Miss Kate, life is a feckin bitch at times isn't it and yes this is one of those times in the biggest way for you hun. I feel completely helpless as I would so love to be able to help and take away all of this horrible time from you and your family. Hun, just know that I am here for you for ANYTHING AT ALL. Humungous hugs and lots of strength and tissues being sent from across the ditch, love la lots. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kate........I am so sorry......xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Argh. ARGH - no words I can come up with to provide comfort...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh Kate am soo sad to hear your news. Try and spend as much time with your mummy as possible.Sending you lots of positive thoughts, strength and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah kate..bloody hell....how awful for you...and your mum...I had the feeling maybe your mum knew that..or guessed..when I was talking to her last you know..when she left I was like..hmm
    she is a strong and very positive woman..so much love to you and your mum..life is hard sometimes matey..hang in. thinking of you

    ReplyDelete