Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Mail Day

I love happy mail days, just seeing the parcel
man arrive at the front door gets me excited.

Today he bought me some delicious fabric that I purchased 
last Friday

All Riley Blake designs







and he delivered a delicious parcel of love
all the way from Miss P at 

I miss visiting Miss P and her gorgeous shop

block 1 of Tillie's Lane, Annie Downs new BOM


the last 4 buttons for Fernhill by
Lynette Anderson Designs


some uber yummy background fabric and a 
gorgeous fat quarter which was a present


and of course all had to be examined by
Henrycat who is currently sitting on the ironing board 
behind me, he doesn't like to miss out


I have more Happy Mail in the mail, which I will share as soon 
as it arrives.

Tail Feathers is almost done, I am working on Block 9
the last stitchery block, I do have the birds to appliqué 
onto blocks 7, 8 & 9 and then I will sew it together
and make the logs cabins. 

I can feel a finish coming on.

My next project is 'Butterfly Garden' I can't wait to make a start

I am saving Tillie's Lane to start just before Easter as we have a night in
Melbourne and then a 9+ hour trip on the Spirit of Tasmania + a week 
with my sister and her family as its Mums 70th birthday & then an 
overnight trip back to Melbourne and home.

Tillie's Lane and my Hexagons will be my silent travel buddies :)



1 comment:

  1. Lovely fabric, but your cat is amazing! I love the face, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete