Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Decision

has been made

My tote bag for the SAL will be made out of.....


I am ready to stitch too I picked up some blue/grey
dmc floss this morning while I was shopping for.......

Backing fabric for Tail Feathers and wadding, I think
the fabric I chose will work well



and I am a lover of tins, and couldn't resist this one,
it will soon be home to my hexagons


hubby took me out to lunch and he bought me a 
chilli plant & he paid for the groceries we needed.

I have just baked Red Velvet cupcakes for the girlies so 
I best go ice them before they get home.

Happy Valentines Day 




2 comments:

  1. I agree Kate, great choice. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! The tote colours seem more you, and the backing tones in nicely. I love tins and containers too. Are red velvet cupcakes difficult?

    ReplyDelete