Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Can you Guess

what I am doing........


heres a hint....






need another hint.....






yep I am FINALLY hand quilting dd#1's quilt that she has asked my daily for the last 4 months r so have I finished it yet...........


I hope in a few days I will be able to say


YES


hope is the word I am concentrating on at the moment lol.


and in the last picture, that is actually a ball of pearl 8 cotton, black cotton, the added colour is from Henry who got hold of the cotton last night and had a fabulous time chasing it all over the floor, hence the splashes of ginger fur, so I am off today to replace the cotton as I really can't be bothered de furring it all.


and Henry strikes again lucky I adore this lil ball of fur, so glad I decided to replace my cotton in town this morning lol



exciting stuff happening here too, well at school ,tomorrow for one of the girlies, but remember

its a secret lol

and ds leaves tomorrow for a new life in Queensland :( I think I am going to miss him........and I know the girlies will miss him has been a popular topic here and funny to hear what they will and won't miss about him lol. The joys of kids.

Have a fab day and Happy Stitching :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours in your quilt..I'm sure you will miss your DS..but they manage to come back at some time.
    cheers
    maree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry is adorable! I love seeing all of the wonderful cats that quilters own (or vice versa)

    ReplyDelete