Monday, September 22, 2008

Finished

my first stitchers angel present today, I also worked on gift number 2 and just have to decide on colours for gift number 3, so very happy at the moment.

My boy is in Qld, he landed at 4:45am EST and has been at the local hospital since around 5pm EST, it would seem my skateboard loving boy has for the THIRD time, fractured his wrist, last time he did it ( 12 months ago) they told him he would need to have some surgery on it if it happened again. I am still waiting to hear the final verdict.

DD#1's quilt is coming along nicely, I am up to quilting the inner blocks then I need to do the zig zag on the edge. She is getting very excited. I'll get a picture tomorrow

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my last introduction class. I have completed 8 blocks using black and whites it looks great, we are doing a basket block tomorrow when its done I'll put it on the 'wall' and get some pics of it too I need to show mum, next term I am doing an applique class and a lighthouse wall thingie. Should be fun.

School ends this week for 2 weeks, DH has the first week off so we will be heading out for some exploring days. I would love to go and see the wildflowers in the national park and there is a spot he has been told about that he wants to check out which is about 60ks away and in week 2 my baby turns FIVE :( I think we are getting her a dolls house and ds bought her a snow white dress up because she NEEDS it apparently lol.

now to a quilty fabric request

Can anyone recommend a shop that sells Reproduction Prints online, I need 6 metres for the top. Its for a quilt that DH really likes.

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh crikey, boys - who'd have 'em. He must have been skateboarding even as he left the airport. Let's hope it's not too serious, but I don't imagine you're holding your breath!

    ReplyDelete