Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lost Cat

no not my boys, there are happily snuggled up fast asleep in the warmth,

but

'Montgomeron' aka 'Monty the handsme boy' has gone walkabout. My poor mum is distraught at the thought of her boy out in the cold and the worst part is 'he missed his dinner' and the other cats are fretting for him. We have heard rumours that cats are being stolen in Mum's area so fingers crossed he is just locked in a shed somewhere.

otherwise

the girlies have had an extended weekend, due to their teachers having PD days (Friday, Monday and today) tomorrow they are back to school.

So yesterday the cherubs counted 2500 pins into piles of 10 then I bagged them in bags of 50 and you know what.....we only have another 2500 to go today lol, I bribed them with money, its sweatshop wages ($2.50 per 1000) but they are happily counting away lol

we had the weekend weather from hell, Saturday was a balmy 12 degrees, MAX , wet, windy and downright COLD our minimum was 9 degree's and Sunday wasn't much better except we had NO wind or rain but it was cold cold cold.

Have a great day, stay warm and hold your kitty's close ;)

I'll be back later with all the photos I haven't shared lately.

2 comments:

  1. You've completely lost me! Why are you and the girls counting pins? I've looked back over a few posts but can't find any clues at all. I do hope your mum's cat turns up, it's heart wrenching when one goes missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow Kate I hope your Mum finds her cat really soon. It would be terrible to think of someone taking him, such a horrible thing to do.

    ReplyDelete