the puppy has that is! He is back to his naughty 2 year old labrador self!
He and Henry are both off to the vet in the morning (oops in 9 hours) for their check ups, hopefully dh can come and help control the dog as he gets sooooooooo excited lol.
Mothers day was lovely. My girlies gave me things they made in school :) and 2 girlies gave me a beautiful box of flowers with dutch irises, lily's and tulips and they smell DIVINE the other girlie gave me a a pandora bead for my bracelet it's a t shirt with a gold heart soooo sweet :)
Dh went the shop to get the Sunday paper :) he made me lots of coffee's and didn't comment when I made mothers day jammie day :) and I got to sit and work on girlie # 2's quilt a bit more :) and then he went to work and he bought me home chinese for dinner a great great day :)
I have the next 2 days off work so after a bit of housework and the vet in the morning I can feel a big sewing day coming up. I need to get the quilt top for work finished and I need to do some more of my Pies and Tarts, I am getting to far behind AGAIN and month 4 is here, so I am now 2.5 months behind. I would love to get some more Dear Jane blocks out of the way
too many projects too little time lol
I'll be back later with photo's
No comments:
Post a Comment