Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Look Look Look

I had a 2 hour window this afternoon to myself

so I used my time productively

I ate lunch

then I sewed on Wolfie........

and I got this together


although

I have since discovered I sewed the top row onto the bottom

and the bottom row onto the top lol and I need to find the final button to sew
onto the tree block....

and I couldn't be bothered cope with doing the scrappy border so I didn't

I have an appointment tomorrow at 9am then its

home to get this basted and quilted

before the girlies come home

I also got the final 3 blocks of Mother Goose stuck down

now I just need to stitch them down

sew the blocks together add the borders and

post it off to WA

that is the plan for Thursday and Friday

and of course I am still stitching my EPP for the

Antique sampler I am doing in Indigo's



photos of all that to come.

and I found a few W.I.V.S.P so I am thinking

I will do a bit of sewing on them to get them out of the way

I have in my W.I.V.S.P pile

My Garden (see photo above) quilted and bound

Mother Goose Nursery, 3 blocks to be stitched down, top together, borders
and posted home to WA for quilting (shop sample) I ran out of black floss
last night with 7 words left to stitch......frustrating I can tell you

 1 table runner which just needs to be stitched together, quilted and bound

1 qs quilt, needs the blocks finished, sewn together then one day get quilted

the final block of Leanne Beasley's Down in the garden

FINAL BLOCK  people.......... its been waiting for 3 months

Tis the Season........only managed to get the first month stitched.....

so until I have been back to cross them off I am banning

myself from starting anything new......

like Lynette Andersons latest button club,
have the buttons and the fabric

Annies Downs BOM (month 2 and beyond)

Berries and Bluebirds BOM (month 2 and beyond)

no pressure at all

NONE I tell you







2 comments:

  1. You have made a lovely job of My Garden. Mine is still sitting waiting for me to finish the stitching. Maybe I should write a list to finish stuff off too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG omg - my head started spinning before I even reached half way through your list. I know write a list on the side of your blog of things to do and then on the other side - things done... that is a sure way of watching you don't add ANYTHING Miss Kate!!!

    ReplyDelete