Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We're all going on a Winter holiday

TOMORROW

so exciting, well I am excited

we are packed,

dh asked why I was packing tonight

my reply was cause I have things to do tomorrow

and I had to make sure the girlies gave me clean clothes lol

with they did except Miss I who insisted that her jumpers

really weren't dirty which they were

so the last load is in the washing machine then I am turning it

off until we are home.

Mind you half of our bootload is to leave there

linen, a big frypan, coffee machine

Picking the girlies up at 1:30 will bring them home for a shower

and to get changed then we are off to say goodbye to

Gumdrops and Frumpa and off on our adventure about

3 o'clock.

Woo hoo I am excited.

Eden here we come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment