Monday, June 20, 2011

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

I am looking forward to tomorrow

school goes back, although that means no more

sleep ins for me :(

but it also means that my sewing room is free for me to use

during daylight hours :)

as it will be girlie free, and I would love to actually get something

finished for OPAM, as its seems

I have finished NOTHING since April........

and I have a small project that just needs to be sewn together

quilted and the binding down.

Surely I can acheive that before the 1 July.

Tomorrow also means I get to see my mummy who is in hospital

she had to have some back surgery today and as she is as high

as a kite on pain killers tonight I thought I would wait until tomorrow to visit

then if she is up to it I will take the girlies up after Sophie's eye appointment.

We think she might need glasses and if she does, we will pick out some

gorgeous funky ones for her.

The birthday girls had a fabulous day today.

I still can't believe they are 10 years old......


No comments:

Post a Comment