dh had a very rare day off today so we
went for a drive to Bega because I wanted
to get some backing fabric for
Berries and Bluebirds
and backing fabric for Down in the Garden from Merimbula
and backgrounds for SKoW and bobbin thread for
Down in the Garden
we also did the groceries then dh was called into work so we
had to head home, halfway home I suddenly remembered
I had run out of Basting Spray.........
guess who is heading back to Bega tomorrow for basting spray,
which is quite lucky because I also forgot to get the DMC threads for
SKoW lol its ok really because dh will be at work so I can possibly
obtain some backing fabric for Mill Girls, they had a small range
lovely repo fabrics too
Henry cat has lost his love for his quilt and has happily headed back
to my sewing chair and pillow, so its now hanging up in my
sewing room, his basket is lined with a schnibble quilt.
I tell you its nice to have him at home again :)
I bet you are so enjoying having Henry home...we are coming down Merimbula way this weekend...Happy Stitching!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great morning shopping. It's frustrating to forget something when you don't have a craft shop in town - I hope they have what you need.
ReplyDelete