Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pies Progress

and yes Miss Deb I am still tarting :)

dh talked me into making it 7 x 9

now if I could be bothered I would make the last remaining

33 pies and make the full quilt

but I can't be bothered.

Here are my pies all sewn together



and this is what it will look like with all those pesky
tarts sewn onto it.


We are going to Canberra on Thursday, dh has a
meeting at Parliament House so the girlies and I
are going too

I have my list of quilt shops to visit
my list for bunnings
my list for Big W or Kmart (whichever we find first)

I love my lists and I am adding to them daily

oh and I have my tarts ready
so I can tart my way there and home again.

Its going to be a tart free night tonight
I want to get the binding stitched on and down
on Berries and Bluebirds no pressure at all :)



4 comments:

  1. Kate, I love the look of your pies and tarts quilt. Did you start with a kit or just use what you have? Enjoy your shopping expedition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pies and tarts. Enjoy your trip to Canberra - love the quilts hops there - I am sure you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pies quilt is delicious! I love it!!! Found your blog while blog surfing the FNSI links on this quiet Saturday morning. I'm a new follower. Nice to *meet* you. :o)
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Kate it looks gorgeous!!! I received my Month 8 yesterday and last night was madly cutting out the material so I can glue and start sewing... I have only just started appliquing mine on to the background...have a long way to go but loving it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete