Wednesday, December 7, 2011

354 inches

of binding to stitch down on the Park Avenue
quilt, no pressure at all lol

My plan for today was to sit watch movies and stitch binding

BUT

I got distracted as I do and instead I made a

thread catcher bag for the quilty beast


and a huge pincushion


and together


and thats  all the stitching I have done today
but I did watch my movies while I sewed

I have cleaned the house, returned the dvd's, got chicken
wings marinating for dinner, and I picked up a
parcel at the PO and had another
delivered to the front door

and neither of them were SSCS parcels...

I am off to Bega tomorrow to get some Christmas shopping
done before the girlies finish school which is next Friday :(

I have my list, I just hope I can get what they want

and big excitement

Gumdrops and Frumpa are coming for a holiday

in Febuary lol, for 2 weeks

YIPPEE and ds will be here early Feb for a holiday too

we will definately have a full house

and my tension issues when quilting is 100%
DRIVER ERROR, it would appear you cannot
quilt as fast as you sew.........

so I slowed my sewing machine down, slowed myself down,
fiddled with the tension settings on my machine
and woo hoo tension issues sorted....I think

and Sarah yep you were right......I suppose an instruction manual is
there to be read lol not filed away




2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you quilted that pretty quick! I think I have a book on how do do 'hooked feathers' (which is an easy peasy way to do them) if you want it. I dont really need it now that I have the big one.

    ReplyDelete