Friday, December 23, 2011

Its almost time.....

for Santa to visit
are you excited.....

my girlies are

I am not only because I know

HOW MUCH WORK I have to do
in the kitchen, between now and Sunday

Its been a busy week for us
I have had an influx of stray children
I have had girlies staying over at friends houses

We spent a day shopping in Bega and Merimbula
 for all the last minute christmas gifts,
and food why is food so expensive

and then on Thursday afternoon the 2 big girlies were invested at

scouts





Let the badge earning begin


and my baby girl I love this photo of her

Today was a trip to the supermarket (again), dh and I went on
a slip n slide hunt, we were successful :)
& we bought some prawns and oysters for Sunday

then went to the beach for a couple of hours it was
so nice just to lie on my towel with a good book
listening to the kids have fun.

So as a result of the past week there has been very little
sewing of any kind being done :(
not even hand sewing at night

Tomorrow I have so much to do
I have a Nigella Pork roast thingie prepare
a meringue to cook
veges to prepare

all the Christmas presents to wrap after we watch
part 2 of Going Postal

I am looking forward to Monday :)


Have a Happy, Safe and Blessed Christmas
If you are driving, no texting, drive sober, no speeding
and stay safe

and I hope Santa leaves something special for you all


5 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend, after the speed and quantity of sewing you have done over the last few months it makes a change to hear you say 'no sewing'. You deserve a break from it - have a great Christmas - this is almost where we met this time last year ; )))
    hugs - Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas and do try to enjoy the process - All the best for a wonderful day and a lovely Happy New Year full of promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas darling Miss Kate. Hoping you and Paul and the girls have an absolutely wonderful christmas and enjoy the break. Apparently its fun to relax!!
    huge hugs being sent over your way. xooooxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Kate. Wishing you a wonderful day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh it is all over now!

    Hope you are enjoying these post Christmas days : o )

    ReplyDelete