Tuesday, January 24, 2012

4.3 people

Yep there is now 4.3kgs less of me

and I am feeling so happy with myself, especially

as I managed to lose 1.4kgs while we were away!

anyhoo onto a very tiny amount of sewing

that was done yesterday

on my Some Kind Of Wonderful quilt.

January's blocks



mind you I only had to stitch them into the strip,
the ice cream is part of February's blocks



and January's sashin is aready sewn onto Decembers blocks.

Guess I should get cracking on the final block of In My Garden
so I can get it finished and quilted and hung on the wall,
before my mama and daddy arrive in exactly

1 MONTH woo hoo

and I am looking forward to Monday because

SCHOOL STARTS for 2012.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 4.3 keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great weightloss........your blocks are looking great........

    ReplyDelete