So that means serious sewing time.
Dh has been fabulous, he has kept the kids
occupied for me today and the house quiet
I didn't sleep very well last night
and I had a hangover due to a
serious case of drowning my sorrows
and I was up way to early like 6am
anyhoo, last night I picked out 2 quilt patterns
1 time consuming, complex pattern
and 1 oh so simple pattern
I started on the complex one and after
repeatedly unpicking it I put it aside
for another day when I don't have so much
on my mind and when I can concentrate
This is what I made instead ( its not the oh so easy pattern either)
fabric is Fig tree quilts, there is a pale yellow spot 2 1/2"
border to go on and then a redy floral 5 1/2" border
and its done, ready for quilting as soon as I get some wadding
and backing fabric later in the week, once this is sewn up tomorrow
I will start on the 2nd oh so easy pattern, just to keep busy
I stitched block 8 of In My Garden together after dinner
and have done nearly all the stitching tonight (4 words to go)
while I tried to watch tv
block 9 is finished I will get that sewn up ready for stitching in
front of the tv tomorrow night
and the fabric I bought in Batemans Bay
Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts for my family
it means so much to me
xxxx
Oh, Kate - I am very concerned for you. Especially since you mention giving up smoking - maybe I am reading too much into things but if not, I think I can help you!
ReplyDeleteGod bless - Lurline♥