Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Going Awol

I was booked to be flying home next week
but 
now I am booked to be flying this week 


So I won't be posting until I
am home again on the 2 Nov.

Stay safe and I'll be back

9 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope you are ok.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save trip, and give your mum a hug from us....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip and sending you lots of positive thoughts, hope your mum is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. travel safe.... And wanted you to know
    Friends are all around you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe trip - hope all is ok with your mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a safe trip. sending you positive thoughts and hope all is ok with your mum. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodluck.......stay in touch.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you Kate at this very hard time...Love Hugs and Prayers to you through Cyberspace xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete