Friday, November 2, 2012

On my way home

To my babies, hubby & Henrycat. Can't wait to see them and have some cuddles, but not looking forward to having 'the chat'.

We have to do it because no one else will, just wish I didn't. Picked up some books from the cancer council to help us have 'the chat' it's hard enough for me to get my head around it, who knows how the girlies will react, but their teachers will be informed as soon as the kids know just in case they have meltdowns at school and we have great friends around us

I am having good days and sad days today was a good day until I spoke to dh, he always makes me cry, but in Melbourne airport it really isn't a good look, no doubt when I see him this afternoon the tears will flow again

thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your comments and prayers, they meant the world to me xxx

5 comments:

  1. Good luck... thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your children are ok, they are resilient so they will probably help you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep you in my thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your talk went well, never a good subject...sending you lots of positive hugs xx

    ReplyDelete