Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I've Lost my 'Sewjo'

I haven't touched a needle or thread for a week,

I had my sewing machine serviced last month
and it hasn't even been uncovered from when dh
picked it up.

I HAVE re arranged some bedrooms though

Dancing Grandma's, 7 hexagons left to stitch on
to have one side of this quilt complete




the bunkers have moved to the other end of the house
made more sense to have all the kids at one end,
and the grown ups at the other end



so now we are in the bunkers old room, its not as big as the
room we were in, but we fit and I just need to re arrange the
wardrobe and fold my clothes and all will be good


and the view from my bed, its rather lovely waking up to sunshine
on my face and to the amazing view we have


If anyone finds my sewjo can you please give it a good smack
and send it home to me.

I thought I would make something I don't have to really concentrate on, on the sewing 
machine today, but now I can't decide what to make.

I might just visit the supermarket for tonights dinner, then catch up on
the recorded shows I have waiting.

4 comments:

  1. I think that's fairly understandable!!!
    But if you find my mojo can you send it home with a smack on it's bum...
    and I'll send your sewjo if I find it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, Kate, That is ok. Just do what you feel at the moment and sewmojo will come through your window with that lovely view and you will feel like it again. The bedrooms look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there are times when we all get this..... That's usually the time I pick up some books to read, or the crochet hook etc for a change......which is kind of nice and gives life a lovely balance! Your sewjo will return to its home as soon as it is finished having a little holiday! hugs, Sharm

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely view. Sewing can wait till you heal a little. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete