Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moda Love

I have always loved Moda fabics, especially the jelly rolls, when the moda catalouge arrived at work, I started to drool and dream of what I wanted lol, well I got to help do the selecting for the order and I was so excited when I unpacked a delivery yesterday to find it full of Moda Love!


I bought home





2 fat quarter bundles 1 bundle is Aviary by 3 Sisters and the other is Beach House







then I added the jelly rolls to match and I am tempted to add the sweet rolls........






then I started making bias for the quilt for the shop, I needed bias lessons lol, and here is a sneak peak of the shop quilt, and I finally used the beast to applique the bits down.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Duck.!! You have the Best Job...those fabrics are Divine...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete