Friday, March 13, 2009

My hand quilting

a close up of my hand quilting, I am happy with it, it seems that with each row it's getting better:) I have 3 inner rings to do then I am on to the third inner ring. I think it will have 4 rings in total.






and the top, the blue is the washable pen, so ignore it lol





Henry had to have a little comfort test when I stopped to get a coffee, I left him there while I raced in to town, then when I got home I found Harry buried in the folds, and Henry in the bedroom in the ironing basket asleep!



and last but not least,

Harry Vincent have an afternoon siesta on the couch, he is great fun :)



I am off to sewing tonight so I will be sure to get some more rings done :)

tomorrow we have gymnastics's and then we are out for the evening at a friends house and not much else planned. There is a Yabby festival thingie on just out of town so if the weather is nice we might head out for a look.

Well the girlie's are home I have just had about 2 weeks worth of school notices handed to me so I guess I better go and sort them all out.

Have a great weekend






1 comment: