Friday, May 1, 2009

Hmmmm

I have had a very costly and rushed kind of day



I slept in but made it work on time......just





DH came to collect me at lunchtime, our camper trailer arrives tomorrow :) so we had to go and pay for it, (expense # 1)



went back to work then the vet rang, Henry's new tablets had arrived.





finished work rushed to the vet, had to hand them $320 for the tablets, (expense # 2 and they had better work lol)





was rushing to get home before the girlies unfortunately for me I rushed in the wrong spot and received a speeding ticket (expense # 3 and 2 demerit points ) totally my own fault







DH saved the day though, he bought home fish and chips for tea :)





now onto the good stuff







yesterday I was lucky enough to receive my redwork cushion swap parcel, and I was very spoilt, with the cushion which girlie # 3 has taken for her bed AND a gorgeous little zipped pouch with ric rac and buttons inside AND some Lindt chocolates in a red box so so spoilt. I posted mine yesterday after a little last minute photography, I just made yesterdays post phew. I haven't had a chance to get a photo of my swap goodies, I will make sure I do tomorrow and will share with you all.



I am working on a secret squirrel quilt for my middle girlie, she has NO IDEA it is for her, I bought the fabric today and its all cut and ready for me to start sewing tomorrow. I have to work in the morning then I am coming home to play. Its the Dancing Flowers pattern I won on Helena's blog and speaking of sewing







the Beast is on its way home :)


yippee



oh and Harry decided he need to relax with a book this afternoon lol





He is a funny little kitty

have a great Friday











1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, lots of expenses - still, two of them will be worth every penny won't they.

    ReplyDelete