Sunday, June 14, 2009

Prayers and Positive Thoughts needed

I chatted to my mum yesterday it was my parents 45th wedding anniversary

my dad is having surgery next month as he is having some health issues

I also chatted to my sister tonight and she told me more than mum did, i.e a 5 day stay in hospital 6 weeks of doing nothing after that so I googled dad's heath issues...I wish I hadn't

I WILL be chatting to mum again tomorrow and I WILL be asking her a couple of important questions...as my sister and I think they are hiding something

I also think I WILL be flying home in a 3 weeks for a week while he has his surgery

hoping to book flights tomorrow

so if you are the praying kind, please pray for my daddy, we need him here for a dew more years yet.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kate... hugs...
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mum and your lovely Dad!!!
    Thinking of you all.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my darling Kate - I hope the right words come! Thoughts and prayers for you all, God bless! Let's keep faith in the wonderful technology and wonderful medical staff we have now!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kate, I hope your parents can be honest with you and your sister. I know I'd want to hear the whole story. My thoughts and prayers are with your family, let's pray he makes a full recovery.
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Kate,parents always try to keep their children from worrying don't they. We know it first hand now we are parents ourselves. Sending you a great big hug and my thoughts and prayers for your Dad that all goes well. You will feel better being there with them. Hold faith in your Dad's surgeon, they are extremely clever people and will always do their best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, sending up a prayer for your dad. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete