Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Question

and before you all ask


Its all good here

but


How do you know if its over???


What are some of the 'signs' apart from infidelity

***we had a discussion at sewing on how you know its over, and I just want to know what everyone else thinks the 'signs' are d/h and I are all good ***

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea. (Helpful, huh?) I think sometimes those in relationships that end have no idea either. I am committed to my relationship and if there were problems my priority would be to work them out. Of course if the other person changes their commitment and decides to bail out you may not even see that coming. Hopefully your partner is your best friend and you can talk to each other about anything and everything. Hmmm, I still come down to the original thought though. I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete