My gorgeous husband has been in Sydney all week, he is right at this moment (7:07 pm wst) in the air winging his way to our local airport. So exciting. His eta at the airport is 7:25pm and then he'll have around a 20 minute drive home, yes he drove himself to the airport so I didn't get flustered and crabby at 7am when he left.....WHAT A MAN ;) seriously I do love him and this year we will celebrate 10 years of marriage which is pretty good effort in my books. Heres to 40 more!
Anyhoo as my man is almost home, I will save the photo sharing for sometime over the weekend. I have been busy I am in the midst of a large 9 patch quilt using gorgeous gorgeous blue rose fabric, my pincushion(s) is coming along and there is something else...oh the paper bag swap still waiting for a bag to arrive at our PO Box hopefully next week.
Work has been full on, a 50% off all fabrics certainly draws them in, I am sure I could cut metres of fabric in my sleep next is stocktake. I have warned my boss that I may not be too well as its my birthday the day before, another year closer to 40!
Have a great Friday night....I will :)
No comments:
Post a Comment